Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my issue with dog napping

Today i want to pick on dog napping. We have a sausage dog, called Hitman, and we generally like his company. I have noticed he finds many things enjoyable, such as running around the house, jumping up when someone arrives and salivating at the scent of food.

Hitman also likes to nap, and I find this interesting and annoying. For all the lazing around he does, why does he nap so much? I think dogs have been domesticated so much, they have developed very strange hobbies and mannerism. Dog napping is annoying because i'm always tired when i see Hitman lying on the couch. Its not fair because i work so much harder than he does! Its like Obama and his dog Bo. I bet Bo gets to sleep a lot longer than Obama. For as long as such inequalities exists, we will never see real change in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment