Thursday, March 25, 2010

jumping airs

I have not received any mail with money yet. I'm starting to think that I won't. This is sad because it means my Mervin Heat Concern campaign will not survive another day. I'm gonna have to work on my money making schemes a little harder, maybe smarter and faster as well.

I'm not always this stupid. But sometimes I think that its easier to go through life by acting stupid. Its certainly worth laughing at yourself once in a while. So, for all this was worth: hahaha.

Did I tell you I sold my bmx to buy a mountain bike? The bmx was a social tool to see how many bones I could break, but the other guys always beat me at it. Doing airs and jumping concrete slabs was a thrill though. I think a mountain bike is much more than that. For one, I use it to cycle to work, so it saves me money. Secondly, I cycle along some adventure tracks around where I stay. Third, I hear its aerodynamics are a hit with the ladies! But, truth be told, I miss that little bmx. Its rhymes with max so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment