Tuesday, April 28, 2009

donald is out of the picture now

I never thought i'd see the day, but this coming thursday my workmate donald (in the striped shirt) will leave our office. I remember clearly when he first arrived, he almost immediately wanted to leave. Since then we have gone through many field investigations, work applications and boardroom teas. He didn't enjoy his early days, but his style and attitude changed pleasantly over the months. His boyish laugh became more and more animated (as his photo seems to suggest). He made a great effort of staying out of the bosses' way, and to date i do not recall a single altercation between him and the goblins. Ah, and his reports were amazingly always on time! That's an achievement worth some bubbly in my neck of the working woods! Tallyho donald, I suspect your friend in the green shirt will miss you most, and we will remember you for being crazy enough to drive 120km to work and home everyday! I dug every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment